PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt the doctor, it is possible to be engaged in proctal or anal sex if is gemmoroj? And e...

Natalia
20.05.2004, 13:18
Prompt the doctor, it is possible to be engaged in proctal or anal sex if is gemmoroj? And more what hygienic protsidury to do or make before and. Sex, the clyster, prosvjatite not skilled or experienced in this business is really obligatory.

The anonym
20.05.2004, 18:37
The clyster is not obligatory. With a hemorrhoids probably vse-taki it is not necessary to be engaged proctal or anal. Treat it or him all over again, differently sex will be morbid and unpleasant, and you will make incorrect opinion on proctal or anal sex.

Sonja
23.05.2004, 03:09
The clyster is desirable, and that udelaete the partner.

The anonym
26.05.2004, 19:03
Sonja, anything similar! If it's OK with a chair, the partner not udelaesh as you were expressed. And in general, if for example proctal or anal sex every day excuse, every day klizma-is a nightmare for an intestine, and as a result he in general itself to work will forget. And if decide to make a clyster it is not less than for 3 hours, and that is exact udelaesh.

Ljalja
29.05.2004, 11:23
I too a clyster cannot, but the EXPERT every day? You will not set the teeth on edge?:-((in that all pelest the EXPERT, that it or him "submit" as for a dessert:-))

Red
30.05.2004, 09:26
And I here always before it or this do or make a clyster. However, and. In sex not so often I am engaged. Usually not more often 2 3 r. In a month. But I not do or make a clyster, and simply hose from douche (a thin trickle) there some times I wash out. It is more convenient. About udelat - not udelat - it is complex or difficult to tell or say. It seems to me, that in a rectum even at a regular chair all the same sometimes can remain a little... Not what it is necessary. In general, having washed out, kak-that more confidently yourself you feel.