PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me such problem: a sexual life I conduct year 4, but...

Tatyana
26.05.2004, 23:08
Hello, the doctor! At me such problem: a sexual life I conduct year 4, but with one man did not test an orgasm, sex to me very much it is pleasant, I ispytavaju improbable sensations, but unfortunately not as would be desirable. I receive ograzm only when I stimulate myself. And here 9 months ago in my life there was a person with which sex simply wonderful! I am so raised or excited during the most sexual certificate or act that seems vot-here, and nothing occurs or happens. I stimulate a clitoris for reception of an orgasm, but even without stimulation it seems that vot-here. How you think, what it is necessary to make still, to stimulate a clitoris during the certificate or act? But it so is inconvenient, I cannot stimulate myself, I do not know why as will relax I do not know, I feel inconveniently. And when he does or makes it, not always to like me As he it does or makes. Or can stimulirovatv the extremity or end, when already vot-here? In advance thanks for the answer.

Tata
27.05.2004, 10:45
Welcome in us, us already much! Read Angela's report on November, 17th.

Isaev D.D.
29.05.2004, 02:23
Dear Tatyana! You have listed almost all possible or probable variants. At achievement of a maximum level of exaltation it is necessary most to stimulate a clitoris up to an orgasm or to train the partner as (!) he should do or make it!

Svetlana
30.05.2004, 08:45
The same situation and at me. It is insulting, the truth?
You are not lonely.