PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I tried to apply a technique " stop-start " to prevention prezhd...

Cyril
28.05.2004, 12:49
The doctor, I tried to apply a technique " stop-start " to prevention of a premature ejaculation. To prolong it turns out, but when I stop, the girl ceases to take pleasure. To her glavnoe-a continuity, and when nepreryvno-pair minutes and all. A vicious circle any: without ostanovok-it is good, but it is fast, with ostanovkami-it is long, but pleasure not that. What to do or make?

Gosha
29.05.2004, 22:16
Try during soitija to stimulate also a clitoris then your time or temporary stoppings will not have such consequences.
Buy or Purchase in a drugstore ljubrikant (greasing), put or render a small amount on a head and massage it or her (begin with easy or light;mild pressing and slow movements), at the approach of an ejaculation stop, after a while begin again and td. After a while at you sensitivity will decrease and you will learn to delay or approach "outcome".
And the most important be with partnershej very close or attentive, notice all changes of its or her status how to be spoken learn "to listen" to it or her.

Isaev D.D.
30.05.2004, 08:27
Dear Cyril! Vo-the first, the girl should be already raised or excited laskami up to such degree, that to her there will be enough several seconds for achievement of a discharge and then your stoppings will not injure it or her any more Vo-the second, during stoppings it is necessary to continue caress (for example, oral); v-the third, it is serious in uchene, it is easy or light in fight (any victims at the first stage are necessary then to have desirable)