PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello dear doctor Isaev. I address to you not for the first time, earlier I...

Sergei
27.05.2004, 16:19
Hello dear doctor Isaev.
I address to you not for the first time, earlier I asked not one question. And once again I ask to help or assist me advice or council.
The matter is that recently I began to notice at myself depression of a potency though the objective reasons, - to mine, for this purpose are not present. Simply last days wash a member rises kak-that vjalovato, and not yes such degree as renshe. It proceeds a week... Sometimes, where - that time in two days I am engaged in a masturbation, already during 5 years. To me 19 years, at me are the girl from whom, the truth I not to time was not engaged in sex: from - for its or her moral belief - so has developed, though we and vstrechaemja almost year, but we almost on a regular basis are engaged with her a petting. Business can in it or this? And still, before depression of a potency, I began to notice, that my inclination to her began to decrease - she has ceased to raise or excite me as earlier. Though any erotic pictures resulted or brought me in exaltation.
But it was before depression of a potency. And now here also it.... What's the matter? I the truth also smoke still, but only year, and earlier iz-for smoking the potency did not decrease.
It can from what reception or honey. Preparations - I drink from my stomach ulcer no-shpu, Biseptolum, mezimforte, still any vitamins....
I ask you help or assist any advice or council!!!!
It can at me not physiological, but psychological?
It very much excites me..
Thankful in advance.
Yours faithfully, Sergei

Isaev D.D.
29.05.2004, 00:32
Dear Sergei! You are too strongly anxious and fixed on the reactions If intimate relations are characterized only by a petting the erection can be a little bit more weak (temporarily), t. To. You unconsciously know, that further the certain actions the situation will not develop! When any extraneous ideas and reasons do not stir or prevent, an erection sufficient ( erotic pictures )! Do not worry, all will be normal!

Sergei
30.05.2004, 05:48
Many thanks the doctor.