PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, prompt please, ways of depression cherezmernoj excitabilities...

Nikita
28.05.2004, 20:07
The doctor, prompt please, ways of depression cherezmernoj excitabilities. At me the first sexual partner, and our attitudes or relations last a month. I try to supervise an ejaculation in the known ways, but the result special is not present: 30 40 movements and all. At a masturbation - it is as much as necessary long, but with the girl stirs or prevents cherezmernoe exaltation. What to do or make? Thanks.

child
30.05.2004, 03:40
I see that in this konferentsyi so much any variants polovo eruptions and a head tazha, that I even neznaju as razkazat about mine! Some time back I have found out an eruption on a head of my member. In district obodka and on a circle of a head already up to the bridle. Like as small without insulting maculae, do not hurt, are not scratched, like as does not disturb me in obshem! This unique place where is this eruption, there is no not that suspicious on the penis and. t. d. I already addressed to the doctor they to me have told or said that anything venereal not obnaruzhyli, dermatologists refer to urologists on dermatologists, and urologists on venirologov-here I and am lost or confused. I zhyvu in Kanade-can here such neizvesno? My girl complains that from it or this at it or her there was a thrush, or that that in it or this rode-too is unpleasant! Whether there Is a hope will get rid of it or this as that, very much it would be desirable to have a former appearance of my Penis That prinemat, That this medicine here would be on sale! Thanks zaranie