PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The interesting phenomenon - people seriously argue about every possible disgusting...

SASHA
11.05.2004, 00:36
The interesting phenomenon - people seriously argue on every possible disgusting desires and actions, but it is necessary to declare, that the unisex love - so opolchajutsja is sometimes necessary to you, simply fly into a rage! Miracles. The onanism, proctal or anal sex, oral, mochenija and a pedophilia - ours narodzh will forgive or excuse everyones to everything, only not a homoeroticism! Well and a society!..

Ljalja
11.05.2004, 20:13
SASHA! It is impossible to tell or say, what the unisex love is welcomed by a society but if you are those what to that difference? Like how you schitate for itself necessary and do not pay attention to condemnation, it is peer how and it is not necessary to shout about it or this publicly. Your intimal life is sacrament and to that there should penetrate? Success!)))

The anonym
12.05.2004, 11:49
Unless there is a unisex love. .po to mine only sex

The anonym
13.05.2004, 20:05
Also as byaet!!!

Isaev D.D.
15.05.2004, 10:27
Dear SASHA! Homosexuality often acts as a certain virtual antipode normalnosti and besides the majority primerivajut this role on itself, as causes rough emotion of a casting-off or aggression It is incorporated in the person and only real knowledge can something change

The anonym
16.05.2004, 21:29
Sasha and who interestingly condemns proctal or anal and oral sex, you in budre the gejskih emotions have named otvratnymi absolutely normal processes, on to be closer or more attentive it is necessary, good, that though vaginalnyj sex has not touched. To you, what for " everyones there mochenija ", it is impossible to write a question too?

The anonym
18.05.2004, 00:41
Sasha not the gay, she beautiful zhenshchinv also had in view of "mochenie" is a process of a profluvium of urine of the girl on Plechmana, from what he diko vozbudzhdaetsja and vopit on all site, tasting charm of urea.

Privet vsem ot melenkoj Kati
19.05.2004, 09:35
Nu vy vse erundu melete, Prosto natknulsa na redkij charakter redkoj yenjhiny i vse pochlo krugom. no net ne vse est normalnue devcenki. vOPROS MNE KAYETSA NE TERAT SVAZ S MIROM. NE YAMZKATSA V SEBE Bolshe denamiki tolko togda mne kayetsa ona, ili ee podruga obratit vnimanie, najdet povod k vstrece. A gomosekov togda moyno vygnat v zopu. Privet vsem ot malenkoj Kati

The anonym
20.05.2004, 01:05
Kati why to expel there gays, instead of you, the such ignoramus with low spiritual mirovozreniem? Do not judge others never!!! Nobody has the rights to condemn...

The anonym
20.05.2004, 13:52
Row and Gamorra!

The anonym
21.05.2004, 12:05
10 : 16 : 56
Marfa, and you suprotiv?

Without a name
23.05.2004, 03:27
Vot-here, it too always surprised me and irritated! Naturaly consider or count a homoeroticism as a distortion, because, ostensibly, it against the nature because does not conduct to continuation of a sort. And how then shouted, anal, contraceptives, abortions?

The anonym
23.05.2004, 14:06
That do not pay attention on marfu, onv just vkuchila Ampere-second., therefore yet has not understood that is as condemns all successively.

The anonym
24.05.2004, 13:29
Has taken a bite, but not vkusila so is more correct...

Plechman
24.05.2004, 18:03
December, 13th 2003 14 : 27 : 02, - it is thought, again ksjusha rages, well who you were () calm down, wash away, smoj slitsa a feces and urine and go to bed, in fact to you tomorrow again in de. .me to potter - in yours consciousness.

Plechman
25.05.2004, 18:42
Margosha, unfortunately, I can not name the concrete author and a place, but these books now are in many places - is assured or confident in Moskovsk the house of the book of such type of books much. I at all did not see such book, what there is direct all was - have read through them a little here and ponabralsja chesspieces, a minus - that is a lot of in them water write, on it or this I advise to read through their pieces three then should develop, so to say, mini-education of the psychologist.

Xenia
27.05.2004, 07:02
Mudovorot, you what for glue all Ksjushe? I have nothing to do or make more, as for you to look:-)

The anonym
27.05.2004, 23:23
Plechman 00 : 49 : 00, I shall correct for you a little - to potter not in d. .me, and with d. .mom - that is with you

The anonym
29.05.2004, 08:57
Everyone thinks moderately the perversity. Give, trepis, mne-that that? To the Fool the law not pisan: - (((

child
30.05.2004, 02:50
And is even more correct to the SILLY WOMAN...