PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear participants konffffff! Share with me opinion on following assays...

Katya
20.05.2004, 07:35
Dear participants konffffff! Share with me opinion on a following problem.
I for the husband of 10 years. My husband constantly declines me to employment or occupation grupovym sex. I in smetenii, do not know as me to be, though itself not against. How it can be reflected in our further attitudes or relations? Read in Spid-Info, that according to, almost everyone the second the man and each sixth woman had participation in grupovom sex. Or my husband mentally is not healthy?

Ira
21.05.2004, 01:10
Katia, a potom-to chto? Ne vzdumai. Kupi emu kuklu iz rezini.

Silent zombi
22.05.2004, 00:53
About everyone the second is, I think, search)) In my opinion, reprehensible in it or this is not present anything, the main thing correctly to pick up partners then it will bring in sex an element raznooobrazija

Igorok
23.05.2004, 11:41
I too support or maintain Iru. Think than it will end!!! I, for example, never and with anybody would not divide the girl!!! And to tell the truth I consider or count such people little bit anxious.
Do or Make as you consider it necessary, but I give 90 % that then you will regret very much!!!

The novel
23.05.2004, 23:38
- I cannot be given advice or councils here!!!
If it is fair, I and itself not against to borrow or occupy in sex three together! With the friend or with its or her girlfriend. In your opinion I anxious? And here the element of a variety zhto will bring precisely. Though, it only all in ideas. In practice, I think, anything from this it will not turn out!
At least it will seems to me to be excited or raised difficultly.
And to you, dear Ira, it would be necessary to not give similar advice or councils (about a doll), know, it is framed
Very gloomy representation about your intimal life
Whether you from it or this receive any pleasure
Whether its or his your partner receives...

Igorok
24.05.2004, 19:15
The novel, That that you has not absolutely clearly told or said... You not against in troyom with whom? You + the Friend + the Girl of the friend?... Or your girl? What you will tell or say?

Everyone the second
26.05.2004, 06:14
It is amusing... But not for people liking each other.

Vick
27.05.2004, 05:27
Katya if want can! Worse than will not is! Or YOU or he it will do or make without you! But the third YOU should choose the most important! Gljadish he also will change the mind!:))

Maks
27.05.2004, 14:36
Vick it is not right. Can be and is worse. For example so it is pleasant to him, that he simply will not want with you one.

T.
28.05.2004, 09:15
If you really like drush the friend, will not be worse. Believe, I have an experience of group sex. We with the husband + one our friend. There were three occurrings. Anybody about what does not regret. Exaltation comes normally. The novelty aspect pleases.

ValentinE
28.05.2004, 18:16
Dear... Get or start to itself the lover... .a can also two..
Also tell or say that you want large grupovuhu... At once with three.!!!! And the husband nichyo will not know... And those will be prikolno!!!;) the Same variety!!! Toko would look that the husband has not learned or has not found out what is it lovers - and that he then them one by one itself otymeet!!!;)
Success...

The old aunt
29.05.2004, 15:44
Katerina! Under your report it is possible to understand more likely about yours psizicheskom an illness. Well where your brains, devonka?

child
30.05.2004, 00:56
Clever here only one person. He - " everyone the second ".