PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I for quite some time now meet with intiligentnoj the girl, she passionate, but to...

Rum
20.05.2004, 02:38
I for quite some time now meet with intiligentnoj the girl, she passionate but while all is limited to traditional sex. Kto-somebody will prompt how to define or determine, whether she will go on oral sex? I certainly can ask, but I am afraid to cause or call negative emotions. Thanks.

Leka
20.05.2004, 10:49
And you suggest to give to her pleasure orally. If she will agree, make, and then tell or say to her, that you too would like to try or taste. But in no event itself do not ask! It can push away it or her. I think, after 2 3 oralov she will agree to give pleasure and you (and can and earlier), the main thing do not insist.

Jazz
21.05.2004, 00:49
Rum, precisely to define or determine difficultly enough. But try or taste the following. When you on a back, she above you, start to iron gently to her cheeks, a nose, labiums and bring a finger to a mouth. If she will start to caress it or him, prisasyvat and t. Item, express pleasure. If she will do or make the same with all fingers - the Novel can safely go on conversation! Sometimes and conversation it is not necessary - the sensitive woman understands, that if posasyvanie a finger gives pleasure liked caress of a member will deliver to him even more pleasures.

The maiden
22.05.2004, 05:56
Jazz, and what, actually men take pleasure from " posasyvanija a finger "? It for me news. I consider or count, that most likely it or he is raised or excited with the imaginations connected with others laskami, similar on posasyvanie...

Jazz
23.05.2004, 11:15
The lovely Maiden, certainly posasyvanie a finger does not deliver such pleasure as we shall tell or say posasyvanie papillas or oral sex. In this case I advised the Novel to go on some kind of slyness expressing pleasure, to check up partnershu, and can even provoke it or her to the further actions. By the way, this cunning can be applied as well by the woman...

Inga
23.05.2004, 18:45
About fingers at all I do not know what to tell or say. She can suck at fingers with pleasure, but from mineta to refuse at all, and it can and be surprised what for you to her fingers in a mouth put and there and then to go down below and... We with my guy have done without words. He all over again has satisfied me orally, and then has eloquently turned over on a back. Only the silly woman will not understand, that he wants. If suddenly the silly woman has got to you, try to push slightly it or her downwards if jarosno will resist, conversation to not manage, only not in postele. If to be found out, that she to do or make " such muck " never will be, operate or work on circumstances. Success!

The necrophilist
24.05.2004, 14:07
Very simply: wash well up, and then when will be engaged in sex begin oral sex with it or her. Then turn valetikom, and she will understand a hint. Success! It is checked up! Well and Pleshman certainly will tell to you as it will be prepared to vysokointelektualnoj to conversation with her about bases of oral sex and its or his role in achievement of sexual harmony, etc. well you to it or him do not listen. Operate or work! And at last the prevention or warning - if between you is not present still emotional affinity, and you are adjusted or set up on serious attitudes or relations it is better while to wait...

Lora
25.05.2004, 13:46
And if she will not want to begin oral sex with it or her? She Can about such at all heard still?! No, with fingers idea quite good, only I would advise to begin to you with it or her palchikov...

Cheez
26.05.2004, 20:43
I do not deny the previous versions, but I shall express also the ... When I have suggested the girl (to make to her) - she has refused... Refused repeatedly... But when I have simply begun - she resisted exclusively in a pointed manner... And now itself asks... So to talk senselessly - operate or work... But if she very much against - do not force. And when she will understand, what et pleasure - will present it or him and you! Success!!! P. S.: though, if it is fair, at us was on the contrary... First she... And then I...

The anonym
28.05.2004, 12:22
And I consider or count what is it itself will come, snachalo she should grow fond your member, I am serious, my husband speaks that I only like it or him..... Understand whom instead of it or him..... If only also would play with it or him..... I too snachalo was the opponent of it or this but how much it or him has grown fond understand whom that and has wanted it or him..... It was pleasant....... .tolko wash up it or him properly... ato any girls are... .ato will get takajazhe fastidious as I.

I
29.05.2004, 21:35
Too it seems to me, that you give pleasure to her of oral sex, and then tell or say, that you too would wish to test such.. - to mine the most normal... By the way about " to grow fond its or his member " I does not absolutely agree.. I in a life had zhaleko not one man and to oral sex I take a positive view very much even from both parties or sides (by the way so-called "valetik" I can not suffer or bear, only by turns), but pochemu-that if ch it was pleasant to one m. minet to do or make, not a guarantee that with another the same.. I do not know as to tell or say that more precisely.. Depends on that as the member looks or appears:-) whether the Aesthetic perception that for me is important.. I now married and naturally partner in sex one am a husband... To him has not so carried, I pochemu-that its or his member not so wish to caress a mouth.. BUT I do or make it from time to time only iz-for that that I like the husband and I know that he from it or this simply baldeet.. But during a life would not began to do or make it or this if he insisted