PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! 23 year. I married, have the child, but I have a problem...

C
16.05.2004, 01:17
Hello! 23 year. I married, have the child, but I have a problem, I hesitate zaimatsja with sex with the husband. I not thick, and on the contrary thin as matches and I constantly them hide legs or foots under a blanket sex we are engaged in the old manner he from above. I hesitate of the body as I have already written, that I thin at me still a cellulitis. That to me to do or make. The husband is silent, certainly he would like to see before itself(himself) a resilient body, I neznaju what to do or make

The anonym
17.05.2004, 15:06
To go in kosmitichesky interior, and if business or affairs it is absolutely bad to the cosmetic surgeon...

Gopstop
21.05.2004, 03:39
To run about did not try or taste? To swim for a while in pool. The husband saw whom chose so what for to complex?

WarLord
24.05.2004, 12:35
Try to go in for sports.

JUlja
26.05.2004, 18:10
I too have grown thin (after sorts or labors) and is very strong, myself it was a pity. But the husband that me vseravno likes all time with us spends (we and we work together). So, that he (your) husband at all unessentially should like and want resilient and "thick", and here on the bill of sports it is correct. The general or common tonus, and from ideas of everyones will distract. And then to grow thin it to not grow fat. And as my mum speaks " there would be bones, meat narastet ". DO NOT COMPLEX!

KET
28.05.2004, 09:11
Enter the name in training and visit or attend even two times a week, kardiotrenazhery some simulators for legs or foots - simply first-class thing will help or assist you with struggle against a cellulitis!
Also it is not necessary to look constantly at itself from during sex, be assured of own irresistibility and so it and will be!

Success!

Tatyana
29.05.2004, 20:11
You know at me 2 children and after each child I as basically all women thought I shall recover but is not present not so, and (my daughter almost year) I eat last time more and became poprovljatsja, but certainly if will a little work sports and popravishsja in general it will be healthy. And at all does not cost or stand pompleksovat if you are constant about it or this you think and more and to the husband you drum about the leanness he indeed will start it to notice. And during sex at such "modest" movements from your party or side to him skuchto _ it becomes better thin, but passionate Than in general than anything!!!