PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I biseksualka. 3 years desperately I like the girlfriend, but not...

Julia
27.05.2004, 04:05
Hello. I biseksualka. 3 years desperately I like the girlfriend, but I can not admit to her the feelings. It or she already had a homosexual experience, but I am afraid, that after my recognition she will cease to communicate with me and I shall lose it or her for ever. What to me to do or make?

The anonym
27.05.2004, 20:15
Try or Taste hints. Kak-nibud again get or start a subject about its or her experience. Type poshuti, and if you with her suddenly poprobyvali. But tell or say so, that type it is a joke. And then look or see at its or her reaction.

Isaev D.D.
28.05.2004, 13:29
Dear Julia! In such cases often it appears, that words can frighten more than actions. Words are turned to reason which costs or stands on biases under the attitude or relation to unisex contacts, and here display of tenderness and caress can be apprehended emotionally positively And so and try to show accidentally corporal caress always it is possible to stop, if will feel full aversion).

child
29.05.2004, 18:43
Advice or Council " type poshuti " - full otpad. JUlja, and except for love to the girlfriend can eat also a head on brachiums? I would hear such offer from the friend, chesslovo a muzzle have cleaned.