PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, as is better to deprive the girl of virginity (a pose...

WITH.
20.05.2004, 13:03
Prompt, please, as is better to deprive the girl of virginity (a pose, movements, etc.) to reduce it or her bolk minemumu? Thanks.

Alina Alekseevna
24.05.2004, 05:34
It is desirable in a so-called "missionary" pose (the man from above, the face to the face). Slow repeating movements, moving ahead on millimeter deep into. It is desirable to use greasing, but in a small amount, that not proskolznut sharply inside. Success.

It is white Abramovna
24.05.2004, 12:25
Small? It is obligatory! More longly to excruciate at a morbid situation.

Katerina
27.05.2004, 00:58
Very simply. Vo-the first, the girl should want you - for this purpose caress it or her as it is possible more longly, raise or excite it or her, though half an hour, though hour. Agree, let he will tell or say, when will be ready, that you have entered into it or her. Vo-the second, use additional greasing. Also do not forget to be protected, that the girl did not worry on it or this poovdu. And all will pass or take place in the best possible way.

Galina
28.05.2004, 05:46
At me has appeared an eruption on a forehead and under eyes Than eto can be connected

Smile
29.05.2004, 18:37
Katjush, unless such things should be asked? - to mine it arises at a level of sensuality:-) Can I something I do not understand: - (