PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To a question from March, 25th. Thanks for your answer. And here is how then to the man podder...

Andrey
28.05.2004, 20:06
To a question from March, 25th. Thanks for your answer. And here is how then to the man to support or maintain an erection all this time? In fact the man is raised or excited at once. At me kak-that such was. You want the woman, you caress it or her, and she does not give. Vobshchem, has untwisted... So at me has fallen. That she then only did not do or make))) Well in any way, vobshchem, malicious then was on me. But we then have settled this business;))
But how to make so that at the man the erection was not gone while he pays attention partnershe?

Isaev D.D.
29.05.2004, 10:38
Dear Andrey! I very much hope, that it is a question of a constant partnershe. And in this case simply there are no such problems. Vo-the first because the girl in whom you have wakened fever of passion, will help or assist also to you to appear with similar position; vo-the second if you really empathize partnershe and are completely given a task in view your reaction appears directly it is connected from it or her (full empathy: its or her exaltation becomes also yours); v-the third, from a constant partnershej the stereotype of exaltation which goes or is referred according to the usual script (for example if you usually caress partnershu hour exaltation appears to the extremity or end of this hour) is formed...
I understand, that you are young and hot, but in due course it becomes for you norm or rate and the overexcitement any more will not be (as in the situation described by you)