PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my husband 63 years, he has transferred or carried an infarct and thus at it or him a problem with impote...

Leaf fall
20.05.2004, 13:29
To my husband 63 years, he has transferred or carried an infarct and thus at it or him a problem with an impotency as it is impossible for him alcohol. Prompt what lekastvo to him will help or assist to solve a problem of an impotency, not influencing thus on heart and not containing alcohol.

stasja
21.05.2004, 05:19
Serious case! Considering plus an additional bouquet of accompanying chronic illnesses or diseases, an impotency is necessary for treating the anamnesis of the transferred or carried disease, senile age in stationary conditions to not destroy the man finally and bezpovorotno ahead of time:-)

Smeshnoj O.C.
21.05.2004, 17:14
So longly do not live, and if live, strut it is not observed. Treat to the snowdrop an infarct.

Climb
22.05.2004, 11:38
Dear Ridiculous and stasja, this reference or manipulation to you. If you consider or count, that terribly clever advice or councils have helped or assisted the poor woman - that to you direct road to professorate - therefore as soon as there you such clever and does not suffice. If wish to be uttered on a sex subject go to teenagers, your advice or councils will help or assist them bezproblemnno. And here do not climb any more, or even better do not respond. And without you to people it is bad.
And to you dear - advice or council. Descend or go with the husband to the doctor because without direct survey anybody nothing will advise you.

stasja
23.05.2004, 18:03
By the way, our clear head Lazja-a police dog, first my answer has been given to you very correctly, according to the question put by you:-) Only you from great "uchennosti" did not expect, that the person in 63, transferred or carried an insult, a potency interests, peerly a little, as well as its or his wife it would not interest:-)) Not up to Adeps to be alive, dear or expensive!)))

Climb
24.05.2004, 03:25
Darling Stasja. That as well as it was clear from the first - your intelligence has been shown by you in full beauty. Especially in occasion of poorly were interested or interested a potency of the man. If you knew man's psychology as try to show, the darling, at once would understand, that the potency for the man is more important than brains. And you with the degenerate or degenerative thinking also sovetiki try to give, bednjazhka. With such self-conceit only lechat, at what in pathological otdelenijajah, dorogusha. And in occasion of what I not otpisyvala to you:
In the first - who you such, rubbish, what to me that that to forbid?
In the second - hm, yes you the first has exposed herself idiotkoj, having unsubscribed on this message.
Give, continue to be a full silly woman, and respond me.

The anonym
25.05.2004, 05:19
Stase: the Serious case! Considering plus an additional bouquet of accompanying chronic illnesses or diseases, your depression is necessary for treating the anamnesis of the transferred or carried disease, senile age stationary conditions to not leave from this portal finally and bezpovorotno ahead of time:-) Be, gently whole:-) Yours marusja.

The anonym
26.05.2004, 10:23
Laz-marusja! It would not be desirable to enter with you polemic: - (((For silly and trite there will be forever those. Once again I shall repeat, after transferred or carried
Insult any person vostanavlivaetsja. Insult-very artful disease of all organism as a whole and you, tugodumke, is not known, what is the time, efforts and nerves the person for arrival to the form loses. About the rest it is simple there is nobody and there is nothing to talk: - ((((Air to you potselujchik in right chubchik, boltuha!

The anonym
27.05.2004, 18:13
Girls, I do not wish to interfere, but I wish to notice, that voobshche-that here was a question of an infarct.

The anonym
28.05.2004, 19:33
Mozheshi to interfere, it is not forbidden. prochti it is close or attentive also we perfectly we know about what there was a speech. When itself I write, itself I get or start;deliver also itself I respond, whether well zabolbalo? It that check of vision?

Climb
29.05.2004, 03:30
Dear stasja! I Apologize for the sharp tone taken in relation to you from the beginning of dialogue. Now I was authentically convinced, that from all answers given on vyshepostavlennyj a question your most useful. Once again I ask me to excuse:-) Yours faithfully - Climb.

Climb
29.05.2004, 09:38
The anonym, and shto you in general here are put, do not see, I tuta all set brains, and you stir or prevent to educational process? Well I have looked or seen in a mirror, have seen marasmatic idiotku with rastrepannym a forelock which I see all my unfortunate 22 years, and have what is it changed? Both there was my patient golovushka and has remained, the poleaxe will not help or assist her of anything, only. All Minsk dohturov has passed or has taken place, and all unanimously speak - " it is not treated, Man ". Have appointed or nominated kopeeshnoe the disability pension, yes any tablets from which I only become stupid. Pamazhite to me advice or council as it to cure, not hotchu again in psihushku, from 13 years only there and I live.