PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have very much seryoznaja a problem and I do not know what to do or make: in the first mine ...

Andrew
28.05.2004, 13:48
I have very much seryoznaja a problem and I do not know what to do or make: in the first mine
Time me was comprehended or overtaken with failure with the girl and now nothing turns out. In the mornings
With a potency all is normal, and as soon as business reaches the sexual certificate or act-
Anything. I have read through a lot of literature on the Internet and thought, what is it mental
Impotency, but here recently has seen a note in one of forums in the Network, where
The young man tells about very similar to my problem and speaks,
That never can have normal sex, as at
Self-satisfaction crosses legs or foots and compresses the bottom part of a member (at me too
So occurs or happens). He read clause or article where it is spoken, that people which so
Do or Make are doomed to failure. Please, prompt, that occurs or happens and that to me
To do or make and think!

Isaev D.D.
29.05.2004, 09:38
Dear Andrew! All this the absolute nonsense. If you were convinced, that reading of the literature does not bring desirable result time has come to go on reception to the sexologist to receive the purposeful help!