PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a question such. That promotes or what organ is responsible for body height is hollow...

The novel
28.05.2004, 15:41
At me a question such. That promotes or what organ is responsible for body height of a sexual member. Toest what factors promote its or his body height. To me 20 and I feel that for this age the length of my member is small only 12.5 see Prompt that is necessary or as by means of a material world udlenit or to promote udleneniju it or him. Certainly about surgery I do not speak it clearly but can eat such agents which to me will help or assist. Prompt the doctor I hope for yours professianalizm and comprehension. In advance thanks!!!!!!!!

Isaev D.D.
29.05.2004, 04:15
The dear Novel! During puberty for it sexual hormones respond. If now the period of puberty has ended. That and body height of a penis has stopped. It is impossible to consider or count your sizes insufficient - they keep within average parameters of the majority (12 18 sm). I consider or count, that anything to you to do or make it is not necessary it or this quite enough for harmonious and happy intimate relations! All advice or councils and advertising of an opportunity of augmentation of a penis without a surgical intervention - a deceit!