PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist the doctor! I live with the guy, in attitudes or relations and in sex it is simply remarkable....

Katrin
28.05.2004, 14:37
Help or Assist the doctor! I live with the guy, in attitudes or relations and in sex it is simply remarkable. But I cannot reach or achieve an orgasm! I do not think that business in poses or in what that still. neskolkl time I received an orgasm in a dream or at viewing erotic films. But in postele..... As with it or this to consult, at mine molodova the person already a complex not full value. And more the area of a clitoris and an external part of a vagina is not so sensitive..... .ne I am able to reach or achieve an orgasm at a masturbation. It is much more me to like zhostky sex. But all the same the orgasm is not present.

Isaev D.D.
29.05.2004, 03:59
Dear Katrin! By the description, for you the certain emotional spirit, creation of a situation is more important, intensifying this component is probable and will help or assist " to break through a dam ", and will go much easier further...