PDA

Просмотр полной версии : So it is good that to take out will cease. Well both for it or him and for you. And the EC...

Liv
19.05.2004, 04:57
So it is good that to take out will cease. Well both for it or him and for you. And if to interrupt, what for to you these contraceptives. I use "Farmateksom" and not to time have not flown.

kusja
19.05.2004, 21:07
Ta-a-ak... At once questions... Why it is good for it or him, it is even more less clear (though too not bad papisat!) And why it is good for me? Heard, that the interrupted certificate or act - very noneffective protection, also as well as spermitsidy - 60 80 %! Also has thought, that if to combine this everything it will be more effective! Liv - as you think?

Tanja
20.05.2004, 04:16
For it or him it is good what to be protected to him once again it is not necessary! To jump out during "moment" it is not necessary. He can safely finish in you not being afraid of pregnancy. And the interrupted sexual certificate or act really does not protect on 100 %!!!
And you it is good that you protect yourself not only from pregnancy, but also from infections passed sexual by!

Liv-
21.05.2004, 20:16
Well, and if also prezik to dress. To you horosho-natural hormones you receive. And 100 % will give nothing protection to you, and the condom can tear. Not parsja, kusja, insert then a spiral, though it too not protection. The female organism is very individual.

kusja
22.05.2004, 18:24
I do not wish to become pregnant! If he will finish not so safely.... And not there... I kak-nibud shall go through it! I simply worry very much, and in a condom he does not want, and I do not want hormonal....

kusja
23.05.2004, 11:59
Pancake... More shortly and that not 100 % and it not 100 %.... Well kak-that predohranjatsja-that is necessary... I also consider it! In general so basically, many use the interrupted certificate or act, yes?

Tanja
23.05.2004, 14:46
And why you do not want hormonal? To you how much years?

Tanja
24.05.2004, 09:47
That on 100 % to not become pregnant, it is necessary:
To use suppositories and to dress prezik! So doctors advise.:))

kusja
25.05.2004, 00:15
To me 23! From hormonal little girls many have grown stout very strongly.... And it is then difficult, speak back to grow thin, and it is harmful...

Tanja
26.05.2004, 05:45
Any my girlfriend has not recovered still, and all pjut hormonal. And to children then give birth or travail pretty and zdorovenkih. It is a myth!

Lena
27.05.2004, 21:06
Yes not such and a myth! I had very much greater or big problems with pregnancy after hormonal (so the doctor has told or said). Vesical drift - know? Greater or Big muck!

Alisa
29.05.2004, 02:05
And I here have for example recovered from them for 2 months on 10 kg! And any problems before with excess weight was never! Has stopped them to accept and the truth gradually - for half a year has dumped or reset all 10 without any diets. So I now, learned by bitter experience, shall not accept a tablet never.