PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me of 16 years. Recently has started to be engaged in bodybuilging. My trainer...

Sanyok
26.05.2004, 18:05
Good afternoon! To me of 16 years. Recently has started to be engaged in bodybuilging. My trainer speaks, that my organism demands a lot of fiber. Whether instead of ishoduetsja he at the sexual certificate or act? If yes, in what quantity or amount? Many thanks!

kwik
27.05.2004, 03:45
Sasha,
The trainer had in view of, that you need to eat more than albuminous nutrition for escalating muscular mass. That is not carbohydrates (rolls everyones, hamburgers, sweets and koka-koly) to use in lots or plenties, and meat, eggs, milk or dairy products, bean... The healthy delivery should be, in a word. Think, in completion to everything, whether sufficient quantity or amount of vitamins
(Fresh ovoshchi-fruit) is received with your organism.

Very insignificant quantity or amount of fiber is spent for an ejaculation. Any harm to bodybuilging of employment or occupation by sex will not bring, believe.

Successes in bodybuilging!

Isaev D.D.
27.05.2004, 14:50
Dear Sanek! For a long time there is a sacred trembling before semjazverzheniem which, on representation of many ancient, takes away energy, physical and man's force... Later began to speak about loss of fiber... Actually the semen on 95 97 % consists of a secret of a prostate and seed or spermatic blisters or blebs but only 3 5 % make spermatozoons. From the point of view of physical health loss 3 5 ml passes or takes place liquids for an organism practically not noticed. Spermatozoons grow ripe constantly - 3 million spermatozoons hourly, whether without dependence from that was ejakuljatsiija or not... Earlier was considered, that sportsmen should abstain before competitions from sexual affinity, but later researches have shown more likely positive influence of sex contacts on sports parameters in many kinds of sports.
Therefore an eutrophy, a healthy way of life - a basis for successful results in love and sports!

Sergey
28.05.2004, 18:57
Sanek, only on proteins do not pass! Health still is required to you..