PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my friend (we only begin attitudes or relations) is opr. Problems in seksualn...

Irina
25.05.2004, 13:31
At my friend (we only begin attitudes or relations) is opr. Problems in the sex plan (as I have noticed). He the businessman, jobs nervous and, - visible, sex was very irregular recently. Went together to have a rest - sex there was only in the first day, other 4 days he avoided it or him. Has told or said, that business not in me, and that he now not in the best form - stresses and so on, cannot concentrate. I have collided or faced with such for the first time and not absolutely zanju - what tactics here is better for choosing. The joint campaign will not approach or suit to the doctor (we live in the different countries and we shall see while time in 2 months). In a month again to it or him;them I shall go, very much I experience - kk itself stories if the situation will repeat. Help or assist advice or council - whether it is necessary nevertheless to try to initiate employment or occupations by sex or nevertheless to wait a first step from it or him?

The doctor Angrily
28.05.2004, 18:49
Basically sex gives a psychological discharge, after it or him and the dream is better, and zdorovetse (hormones are burnt). Try to explain...
Situation two:
The mental strain already business - then urgently rest and that sex flew buckets can has made. After such treatment - he should parhat as the butterfly and all at it or him should prosto-taki " burn in arms or hand ".
It is necessary viditsja is more often, yes that at an occurring at once a spark - and extreme desire each other - and all will be BENE!