PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. To me 22 years. At me such problem: the ejaculation occurs or happens...

Vasily
27.05.2004, 21:52
Zdrastvujte. To me 22 years. At me such problem: the ejaculation occurs or happens almost right after the beginnings of the sexual certificate or act, and will be restored and start over again I can tolko through 2 (or more) hour. The dear Doctor advise that nibud.

Isaev D.D.
28.05.2004, 18:06
Dear Vasily! It was necessary to respond to similar questions repeatedly, I Can only produblirovat the information...
There are anesthetizing ointments which reduce sensitivity of a head of a penis (them it is possible to find in intim-shops). But more effective and effective way is training of the control of an ejaculation by a method " start-stop " when you reaches or achieves a level of the exaltation close to an ejaculation, but stop, squeeze the basis of a penis or the basis of a head, achieve that depression of a level of exaltation and again continue "ascention". Then all repeats - and so some times (minutes 15 20). Regular training yields very good results and can lead to the full control over an ejaculation!