PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excuse, this continuation, has unintentionally pressed on to send. And so, in the beginning I...

SVETLANA
28.05.2004, 11:23
Excuse, this continuation, has unintentionally pressed on to send. And so, in the beginning I thought, the husband at me can associates with the first certificate or act, I have tried to get or start the lover, he too was very close or attentive, and I trusted this person, but also here nothing has turned out. I have come to conclusion, that a problem in me. Does not help or assist neither romantic evening, nor wine, novelty of attitudes or relations - ljubovnik-. But where exactly a problem, help or assist to understand please.
Excuse, that has taken away so much time from you. I shall be very grateful, if will help or assist me to understand.

Isaev D.D.
28.05.2004, 16:08
Dear Svetlana! The first problem lays that the pavor and disgust were primary feelings in relation to the sex, incorporated during education. The desire has woken up more recently. Also it is a good sign. Gradually there is "thawing" ability to experience a desired discharge. Intensity and pavor are incompatible with high-grade absorption in pleasant erotic experiences (former pavor of pregnancy). Now and it or this is not present. Favorable conditions are actually generated that gradually the level of exaltation accrued or increased time from time and the probability orgasticheskoj discharges came nearer. Now you feel, that allows to be excited or raised, here and it is necessary to strengthen, direct these stimulus activity of the husband on that he of more attention gave preludes, and you set to him intensity and a rhythm of influence on erogenic zones (not only on area of a clitoris)... It is necessary to remember, that caress should not have monotonous, monotonous character.