PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor prompt or advise, that to me to do or make. My guy oche...

The kid
28.05.2004, 01:33
The dear doctor prompt or advise, that to me to do or make. My guy very seldom finishes, it is possible to tell or say, that at all does not finish. When I ask pleasure it or him receives he or not, he responds, that receives. With what it can be connected? There can be a business in me? It very much excites me and disturbs. I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply with impatience.

Anonimka
28.05.2004, 07:35
Here that to me have responded - " it or he can have a complicated ejaculation or the weak sexual constitution. If to a masturbation he can (or could) to resort every day and to reach or achieve a discharge, and with you the break in some days it is the first variant and if at it or him and the desire is absent these days is necessary to him and masturbiroval he is very rare, it is the weak constitution... It is necessary to consider, certainly, and its or his age (but I think, that he is young and then this factor is not basic). "