PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here everyone write, that the vagina can be stretched or dragged out under any size. But e...

The anonym
09.05.2004, 17:20
Here everyone write, that the vagina can be stretched or dragged out under any size. But if to the girl it is all the same sick (and a member usual, not the giant any, and average), and a problem not in greasing, and inside of a vagina. Whether the member gets in shejku uteruses, and she low is also it causes painful sensations, whether something similar. The pain arises not in all poses, and in, where penetration deeper. It can is possible at frequent employment or occupation by sex to stretch or drag out a vagina, but it or her you will not excruciate, stretch or will not excruciate, drag out through a constant pain. Besides the reason probably not in length a vagina, and can in a low locating of a uterus. Whether the question also professionalam-can such be iz-for small errozy shejki after pregnancy, them have healed, but the member in them can gets??? Though - and up to sorts or labors in some poses she spoke mine, that painfully I rest against something.

The anonym
11.05.2004, 04:45
She needs to visit or attend the gynecologist. Though I think, that is simple for it or her your penis, I apologize, is really longish. And if business will appear not in infections, erosions and t. The item it or her really do not need to be excruciated that, simply be engaged in sex in such poses in what to her it is not sick.

The anonym
14.05.2004, 13:57
At me of 15 6 size, he cannot be longish. Especially continually here shout, that the vagina up to 20 can be stretched or dragged out easily. The truth a vagina not such extensible, and all individually can, at one 15 17 it is a lot of, at drogoj by nature 20 accepts easily.

The anonym
17.05.2004, 22:27
You have answered the question! Not important who also that speaks, it is important as feels your liked. All very individually. I shall repeat: simply be engaged in sex in such poses in what to her it is not sick.

The anonym
19.05.2004, 21:38
At erosion of a pain should not be, there can be a small bleeding (and that not always, and the reasons can be massa-a vaginitis, an endometritis, the latent infections, and certainly physiological incompatibility. The best decision to pass or take place inspection.

The anonym
22.05.2004, 09:10
Fiziologich. nesovmestimost-it as? And can be, that it or she had after sorts or labors some falling of the womb, therefore at contact sharp a member with shejkoj there is a pain. Whether besides it can depend on a degree vozbuzhdennost at present? (I understand, that the answer "yes", but all the same I ask).

The anonym
22.05.2004, 15:25
Fiz. Incompatibility it just, that the penis is longish:) And about to pass or take place inspection - completely I support or maintain!

Ljalja
25.05.2004, 02:51
About physical incompatibility full bosh! Always it is possible to adapt to each other, train muscles Kegnlja:-)) Search for " the buried dog " much more deeply, it is necessary to pass or take place full inspection ogranov a small basin, to hand over a blood and smears on ZPPP. To not panic, and to search for the reason in a cabinet or study of the gynecologist and the venereologist. If erosion has repeated and are excluded ZPPP, try or taste a national method of its or her treatment. Only be not dared or do not laugh, to many my girlfriends has helped or assisted. Retsepet: on fine terochke to rub DARK BLUE!!!, a bitter onion to add the table spoon natural sagy, grechichnogo, lime honey, but not May (honey it is necessary to check up and precisely nobility, that in the winter pchelok did not feed up Saccharum) to add 3 drops of any olive oil (COLD OTZHIMA!!!), All admixture to place in the sterile gauze combined vdoe, to make an accurate wad with verevochkoj (then easily or easier to extend), to enter as it is possible more deeply in a vagina. Procedure is carried out everyone evening (to clean or remove in the morning) in current of month. From sex attitudes or relations to refrain!!! SHejka uteruses becomes pure or clean and healthy. The husband can pour there a champagne and drink (innocent joke). Success and health!:-))

Alina
26.05.2004, 23:16
Earlier it was spoken that the vagina can be stretched or dragged out (the Subject about a thick member) BUT. .tolshchina and dlina-it is absolutely different things! About tolshchinu-yes, the woman is capable to accept and greater or big diameters, but length especially individual, huge value or meaning;importance depth of a vagina has business. It not bottomless eventually. And at each woman the opportunities. Not gift or for nothing speak, that thick chlen-it is good, and dlinyj it is far not all approaches or suits, and for the some people this real punishment. So business not in erosion, and in particular structures and depths of a vulva. This normal phenomenon. By the way, such vulvochka-a find for men with a small penis.

Sonja
28.05.2004, 02:57
Muscles Kegelja.