PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me a question of following character: at us with the husband probably...

Nastja
27.05.2004, 19:21
The dear doctor! At me a question of following character: at us with the husband probably different temperaments. The matter is that at it or him desire to be engaged in sex every day and if we spend together days off, some times in day, and me enough one or two once a week though when we have met, it arose more often (we are familiar 5, 5 years). I do not know as me myself a message: to be arranged under it or him every day or to insist, that he was arranged, the matter is that on long intimal games we simply do not have time, t. To. Both of us we work also the husband comes from job in 22 - 23 hours. Prompt, as to us to be. In advance thanks for the answer.

Isaev D.D.
27.05.2004, 23:20
Dear Nastja! The Various level of sex desire in pairs or steams meets enough often. Usually intensity of sex attitudes or relations is defined or determined by that partner, at whom need or requirement below, t. To. He is the natural terminator of contacts.
What to do or make in your case? It entirely depends on you. Probably, it should be a certain compromise which considers interests both. For example, less often, than daily, but more often, than 2 times a week. Thus you can use caress and different forms of stimulation of the husband and its or his finishing up to an orgasm, but to avoid the sexual certificate or act. And actually affinity to suppose only when feel readiness for it or this and desire. Often in similar pairs or steams and act, as it can borrow or occupy and to less time if it is a question only about unilateral laskah (time you speak about its or his deficiency).