PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise, the doctor... Such problem. I 3 years am married, have wanted poprobovat...

Vadim
25.05.2004, 10:21
Advise, the doctor...
Such problem. I 3 years am married, have wanted to try or taste proctal or anal sex. Has wanted so strongly, that traditional already it seems it is impossible boring. The wife (the person held down enough and zakomplekovannyj in questions of sex) against categorically, considers or counts it as a distortion, vile, unpleasant, morbid, harmful, etc.
In this connection some questions:
1) whether Is proctal or anal sex by a distortion?
2) What probability of what after I can persuade "to try" or taste" the wife, its or her attitude or relation to it or this will change?
3) whether It is possible medikametozno or by means of psihotrenningov to remove or take off my desire of proctal or anal sex (to reorient on traditional) in the event that experience will be negative for the wife?

Yours faithfully, Vadim

Nata
26.05.2004, 22:33
Vadim, proctal or anal sex is not a distortion. You simply wish to diversify the sex life. But if your wife is not ready, do not press on it or her. And speaking, that the wife " held down and zakompleksovannyj the person in sex " is, forgive or excuse, you a minus. Work also all it will turn out.

Isaev D.D.
27.05.2004, 05:30
Dear Vadim! Proctal or Anal contacts cannot be considered as a distortion, t. To. Do not respond any criterion of a paraphilia (rejecting behaviour) At presence of pavor, alarm, aversion of proctal or anal contacts, they practically never will bring positive emotions, therefore hopes for change of the attitude or relation to it or this from the wife practically are not present! And here to develop and expand a range of an acceptability it is possible, but it you should do or make, instead of medicines Tenderness, caress and attention can transform any site of a body into an erogenic zone, and actions in especially desirable!

Masha
27.05.2004, 20:34
I too was categorically against earlier and in the same way spoke, as your wife. But me have convinced. My guy did not force me, but he very much often delicately spoke me about advantages of it or this. First I at all did not wish to listen, then I have started to argue, then I have become interested so, that have decided vse-taki to try or taste. On all this some months, but now I - very much greater or big ljubitelnitsa it or this are has left or cunning. Be patient, convince it or her on the sly and be assured, all will turn out