PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The latest question: the member of 10 sm in a status of an erection is a norm or rate or below...

IRINA!
19.05.2004, 05:44
The latest question: the member of 10 sm in a status of an erection is a norm or rate or below norm or rate or it how speak, a micropenis???????????????????????????
There is any gradation???????
Yours faithfully TO EVERYTHING, - IRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The anonym
20.05.2004, 20:47
IRINA.... Certainly it below norm or rate, at me of 18 sm, I consider or count that at me a member of the average sizes, can because at the brother 26 see And so 5 sm-vyj. A member still name a member. It is most malenky what happen.

And more
21.05.2004, 13:13
I like to enter a member up to the basis, but the wife always to it or this pripjatstvuet as to her it is sick also she cannot receive after that longer time an orgasm.

The anonym
22.05.2004, 13:16
The norm or rate is in district 15 see such at the majority.

The anonym
23.05.2004, 12:20
The brother the senior at me the terrible ladies' man, is pleasant to women externally and on sexual data but with anybody has not got on. 4 marriages or spoilage, five children, children years 5 did not see. Now to him 43 years, live with any 22 h years or summer. Before women me every week with whom he only has not overslept. Even its or his many girlfriends resulted or brought the girlfriends, so to say, that they could experience its or his member. Not few marriages or spoilage have broken up iz-for my brother, have turned to women a head.) on how much I know at it or him what changes with the years have not occured or happened. As I shall come on a visit, I shall eternally come across the tousled ruddy woman, vidon at them as at chicken after a laying, on legs or foots hardly to keep.

Rjurik
25.05.2004, 00:12
10 sm are a norm or rate. It or this will suffice to satisfy the woman. Though this parameter and below average

Victor.
25.05.2004, 19:13
If at me such was, I would be shot.

The anonym
26.05.2004, 18:57
Ira your nonsense amazes. To you have written so much, have told also distances so many advice or councils so much! Why you again here, instead of study or investigate a clever material on the set subjects? You do not like the guy if all you measure and cannot understand, what not in the sizes is red the man: - (P. s. Read through closely or attentively about the small visitor and operate or work!

Violetta Petrovna for December, 11th 2003 02:12:09
27.05.2004, 19:35
/ not in the sizes it is red the man: - (/Aha, he is red with shame for the penis.:-)