PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Very much it would be desirable vse-taki to understand a state of affairs on this...

andrej
26.05.2004, 22:56
The dear doctor!
Very much it would be desirable vse-taki to understand a state of affairs for today in a science concerning an opportunity of change at the person of sex orientation.
If I correctly understand, one scientists today speak that a homoeroticism it not bolezen and it or her it is impossible and not necessary to treat on various (including ethical) to reasons.
At the same time there are data (basically foreign), showing positive takes on change at people of orientation.
Whether it would be desirable to understand as in this direction and sushchestvut today the science moves to Russia any medical centers, establishments or simply private practices, engaged change of sex orientation at people.
I hope for the answer, thanks.

Isaev D.D.
27.05.2004, 19:11
Dear Andrey! Your question almost abstract. The matter is that when it is a question of sex behaviour its or his orientation can be changed (and many authors name it change of orientation) On the other hand, it is necessary to understand all over again in the existing conflict between an orientation of an inclination (what she would not be) and desires of the person (so-called ego-a dystonic inclination) to understand where the problem is covered. It appears more often, that the problem in this case is solved (at a level of psychological problems or erroneous perception of the inclination). In any case it is preliminary necessary to pass or take place inspection. I am engaged in problems of homosexuality and formation of an orientation of an inclination more than 15 years, therefore if there is a necessity, be bound to me on el. To [email ddimai08@mail.ru [/email address