PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People! Prompt me please, and that I do not understand koe-that... I an occurring...

Anna
12.05.2004, 05:22
People! Prompt me please, and that I do not understand koe-that...
I meet the guy more year, approximately 8 months we are engaged sex, but...
He at me the first, I saw its or his THIS place, but did not see at anybody more.
I am am excited with such question.
When he in the raised or excited status I sometimes look at position of its or his member, I never saw, that he simply upright or horizontally stood, he is in the strained status, but vsela slightly hangs down. But I simply know, that he should "stand". Still I never saw, that at it or him the head "left" a cuticle itself while it or her you will not remove, she remains there.
Tell or Say please! What does it mean? I cannot ask geo about it or this.
Thanks.

The anonym
16.05.2004, 05:07
During old kind times it was inadmissible to woman to look at a penis of the man.

Boris
19.05.2004, 13:18
Anechka! At your young man all in norm or rate do not complex, it is physiology of men. Eventually at you sexual labiums in the raised or excited status and a vagina do not open does not gape.

Dorina
20.05.2004, 18:45
Back in a cave!!!
Do not look, do not touch or tamper with! Do or make children only at night and under a blanket that it was not clear whence they have occured or happened, and then it or him will tell or say, that have found in cabbage.
You between the man and the woman have destroyed all harmony, and now in any way cannot understand whence so much gays and lesbians has appeared?

Busty
22.05.2004, 04:15
I like gays and lesbians. And you Dora against them?

Busty
22.05.2004, 09:09
Just in a cave there was all differently. Study or investigate history Dora.

The anonym
24.05.2004, 06:53
Anja, what you worry? All will be good and do not experience. All will come. You do not look there... Make love and of what do not think...

Isaev D.D.
27.05.2004, 18:38
All this variants of norm or rate