PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! Probably I ask a silly question and the answer to it or him " read books ". ...

Andy
05.05.2004, 04:32
Greetings!

Probably I ask a silly question and the answer to it or him " read books ".

But: to my girl do not like oral caress. And most of all it is not pleasant to her, when I try to caress a clitoris.

What to do or make? Vaginalnogo the orgasm is impossible, though sex very frequent, more than year. We trust each other and so on.

Igor
06.05.2004, 13:17
It is pleasant to ALL! The truth is such which consider or count it dirty, trite, low... It is a special serious case. The some people are afraid that they necessarily should do or make in exchange minet. And you can before it or this insufficiently it or her "have got" or started"? Then certainly pleasant a little. Or you caress a clitoris slishkom aggressively... And on the bill of trust and an openness - you can borrow or occupy in self-satisfaction the friend at the friend? VERY GOOD TEST!

tusja
09.05.2004, 05:53
It to like far not to everything, at all I do not know why everyone consider or count that at the woman a clitoris most erogennaja a zone. I do not like oral caress because I test nothing, and to represent that to me pleasantly is ridiculously. Simply I am for example raised or excited from touches and words, and the sensation from wet tongue is opposite to me. I think it simply individuality.

Tatyana
13.05.2004, 03:37
Silly zakompleksovannost, the two in bed cannot have secrets and anything forbidden. Can at it or her what problems were up to you with a clitoris? tju. jue with its or his problems laskanija? t. e. With the man.? Patience and caress.

The anonym
13.05.2004, 13:26
And there can be it fizeologicheskoe? Happens when the clitoris is too sensitive (directly to a pain), certainly then nerijatno will be... To talk it is necessary, it is opened or open and it is detailed, that an output or exit to find...

Igor
16.05.2004, 23:22
tusja, and how old are you? I for the such have not met 25 any.

The anonym
19.05.2004, 08:56
Igor, till hundred years still you will meet:-)))

Patrik
19.05.2004, 16:23
It is not necessary to lick a clitoris directly, let the girl will prompt in which place to her it is pleasant more to the left, more to the right. Be more gentle and try with her to talk frankly as to her it is pleasant. Igor, the test? I the modern boy, but never would name love employment or occupations by the test or dough. Better perepihom if you so are equipped.

Koko
22.05.2004, 17:10
Make to your girl weakening or relaxing massage, caress its or her erogenic points, ask to make minet for you and try to understand its or her nature. All this comes not from the first attempts. The patience, tenderness, attention, caress and love shift mountains. All will turn out.

To Igor
25.05.2004, 00:41
I in the 28 do not like kunilingus. At me too sensitive klito and any man does not caress it or him so that it was pleasant, instead of is sick.

Igor
25.05.2004, 21:12
Patrik, I have not absolutely understood your remark rather perepihov??? I spoke about that that very much many pairs or steams consider or count the attitudes or relations opened or open and confidential, and actually even hesitate to borrow or occupy in self-satisfaction the friend at the friend. What here then an openness.

Olga
26.05.2004, 21:25
It is not pleasant to her - and it is not necessary to insist. Look for other places. Can, it is pleasant to her, when heels tickle.

_: (((
27.05.2004, 16:57
Attracting, do not spy upon another's heels, look or see in a mirror and immediately to the cosmetician, you in the 23 look or appear on 37, have grown old on a portal completely? And it in your young years, aj-jaj-jaj. Yes choose procedures more feasibly, that though kak-that prolognirovat Ryazan rozhitsu...