PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me such problem. We shall tell or say so - I was long one. In after...

Sergey
27.05.2004, 01:47
Hello. At me such problem. We shall tell or say so - I was long one. Last year was seriously sick - not in this respect. I have now met the woman who has grown fond of me, it or her too, though and not at first sight. At it or her too for a long time nobody was. It is possible to understand as we wanted it or this for the first time. But at me it has not turned out. The erection was not absolutely maximal, but nevertheless sufficient for an opportunity of an ejaculation. And nevertheless the most important also has not occured or happened, though we tried or tasted many times - all the night long over and over again, she even took in a mouth. It is possible to understand its or her disappointment, and mine too. Having remained one I have tried to use time-tested means. One idea on her has excited or raised me, but at me again nothing has left, though the erection was. Then I have disconnected or have switched-off the ideas on her and have excited or raised myself as raised or excited myself always when there was one - probably it and a distortion, but it so, - I am am raised or excited with ideas about pisajushchih women, and it is not obligatory kak-that extravagantly, and is simple so - in the street, in a front door, etc. Some minutes and an onanism with such idea have born fruit. Earlier I was rescueed or saved;salvaged thus, now I am afraid of it or this and I do not know as to deceive myself - to think of it or this with her (whether I do not know it will be possible to me), to tell to her (as she will react), to address to the doctor (to what, I am close to it or this). By the way long continence has born fruit and in this plan - when I laid in hospital at me have found a prostatitis in a stage of remission. I understand that I should pass or take place any treatment and physically, but the main thing - psychology. I live in SPb, as well as you as I have understood. I could leave to you and the coordinates, but not through conference. If you can advise me as with you to communicate, or will advise where to address, I shall be very grateful to you.

Isaev D.D.
27.05.2004, 14:00
Dear Sergey! Do not hurry up to resort to any treatment, and communicate with me on ddi08@estart. ru I do not doubt, that we shall successfully solve your problem.