PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask your advice or council! As tactfully and as much as possible delicately podtolkunt the husband...

Natasha
27.05.2004, 07:59
I ask your advice or council! How tactfully and as much as possible delicately podtolkunt the husband to oral sex? Earlier, even before wedding he practised this kind lask (the truth not often). And now, to speak that the spirit and inspiration is necessary. And at me such sensation, that he has simply got used to my full initiative and him it in kajf. And I prosjuy as he speaks, on the contrary touch it or him, t. To. He present or true the man and itself knows when and that.

Isaev D.D.
27.05.2004, 11:35
Dear Natasha! Similar, that your husband has grown lazy and does not consider necessary "to trouble" itself. With it or this it is necessary to struggle. The ultimatum and verbal explanations is already last step when the rest does not operate or work.
Try or Taste during preliminary lask arms or hand to direct its or his head to a desired place or to tell or say, that you are insufficiently raised or excited and want, that he has caressed you labiums and tongue, and that you are not ready for affinity... It is necessary a few or a little;little bit to play, compel or force to show it or him activity, let achieves your consent. It is possible to tell or say, that without oral lask you receive less pleasures from affinity or are less raised or excited (here to you more visibly). Hint, that at the present of the man the woman is always satisfied, instead of suffers non-realized desires...