PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Men you will get or start seryoznye attitudes or relations, marry the girl, if she not d...

lilja
24.05.2004, 03:15
Men you will get or start seryoznye attitudes or relations, marry the girl, if she not the virgin?

Tolstroj
25.05.2004, 11:39
Krasavica ty sovsem ne v temu popala. Vse zavisit ot situacii v kotoroj nachoditsa muzcina. Naprimer ego brosila lubov pod Novyj god i t. p. A glavnoe cto za celovek pered toboj? Mozet vmeste zit budet nevozmozno, chot i devstvennica. Ejhe raz usvoj glavnoe charakter i situacija, nu mozet ejhe u nekotorych finansovoe polozenie igraet rol.

The anonym
25.05.2004, 16:19
If it I have deprived with its or her virginity and except for me at it or her nobody was - I marry.. And so - is not present. Oppositely

Isaev D.D.
26.05.2004, 09:53
Dear Lilja! Whether Attitudes or Relations all over again get or start and then already find out there was a last experience By then normal to the man it already unimportantly (if he likes you)!

child
27.05.2004, 03:41
And you will be vstrechatsja with muchinoj if he the virgin? You in general learn or find out it? Personally I consider or count that the skilled or experienced girl better! So there are no problems!!! Call, I shall arrive!!!:)