PDA

Просмотр полной версии : gosopoda, I wish to hear your opinion: whether normally for the girl to meet with...

Serg
16.05.2004, 20:18
gosopoda, I wish to hear your opinion: whether normally for the girl to meet the guy of 17 months, to speak, what souls or douches in itself not chaesh, and all this time never to be engaged with it or him in love, postponing it before wedding???
Thankful in advance zja any answer.

The anonym
17.05.2004, 07:00
Vpolne

Andrey
17.05.2004, 16:35
I, perhaps, even was pleased to it or this is presently decent or considerable girls not so remain much.

Willows
18.05.2004, 05:22
And why it is not normal? The young girl who has been seriously brought up. To everyone in this life the .

The anonym
18.05.2004, 18:42
That you ask this question, already strange. Really you cannot state it or this the estimation???

The girl
18.05.2004, 22:01
Personally to me it or this to not understand never. It does not mean that it is necessary to conduct a loose way of life but with the liked person - why not now??? WHAT will change after wedding??

Serg
20.05.2004, 00:08
I the ochenku can give that to it or this, the opinion of people is interesting.
But it is not pleasant to me, that my girl so concerns to me.
To me that, I apologize, onanirovat before wedding as early as a year?!
And how it is possible to be on the present close people without sexual attitudes or relations? Especially if they are supported by feelings??? I do not understand it or this: - (

Natka
21.05.2004, 14:26
What for year? Marry earlier! How SO she to you concerns? Shows, what earlier did not behave with guys how you want now, did not give all friends pending, what somebody suddenly will want to marry?

Serg
22.05.2004, 11:11
Natka, _ - the matter is that she still the virgin. Up to me at it or her nobody was. And earlier I can not marry - I earn while a little.

Natka
24.05.2004, 01:56
Aaaaa, well then it is clear. For the first time to the girl will be solved uneasy. It is necessary ooochen to trust the guy. It is creditable, that you wish to contain normally family, but year can and be sufferred together, parents will help or assist.

Isaev D.D.
24.05.2004, 09:41
Dear Serg! Each woman differs on a level of sex need or requirement and the appreciable part of girls does not feel necessity of sexual certificates or acts prior to the beginning of a regular sexual life. Therefore for it or her absolutely normal and natural absence of intimal affinity during long time seems, and at corresponding or meeting education she will consider or count, that before wedding it or this at all it is not necessary to do or make

Elena
24.05.2004, 17:01
Mne 22, est paren, no mi tozhe zhdem do svadbi.

Igor To.
25.05.2004, 21:16
Greetings. At you that, the girl leading a happy way of life, that is, living - dishonourable is called as a perfect sexual life... eeee!!
Kto-someone zdes has got excited. The girl, as well as the guy have the right fortunately in that vde in what they of it or him understand, and it is certainly connected with education, social way of the society, the accepted norms or rates, and, at times, creed. But... That there would not be - Before wedding, after wedding - the extremity or end one. Or between people gentle attitudes or relations will develop, or they are energetically incompatible also all will end is sad. (even having begun or started after wedding)
Also it is a pity, that and you do not learn or you find out before wedding - approaches or suits peren to you or not. And he will not understand - suitable you liked or not.
Already you will be later, after wedding, family to understand with pains, with losses, with problems.
Well... Not you the first, not you last...
The life the more rationally and schastlivie, than is more experience of losses and strokes of bad luck as it is not strange can sound at first sight.
Good... Live as know. And opinions of another's people on the private life it is not necessary. Here it absolutely to that it is not necessary. Personal it is necessary to take and do or make on the pavor and the risk. Without risk - there is no chance, both all bitter taste of losses and sweet of finds in it or this.

Success...

Natalia
26.05.2004, 03:42
There is an output or exit: if she wishes to remain the virgin before wedding (by virtue of education and phobias "to fly", for example), it is possible to be engaged in a petting (mutual the caress, leading up up to an orgasm, but without penetration of a penis). So you learn or find out each other better though in any measure will check up compatibility, including emotional. And that can appear, that it is necessary to you every day, and to her there will be enough time in 2 weeks. And then, it is possible to like the person on distance, but (and it is the truth!) to not transfer or carry a smell of the partner, to be irritated from its or his any habits (at first sight absolutely harmless!) I consider or count, it is necessary to be by all means together before wedding, even remaining anatomically the virgin. So you will understand how much or as far as the close friend to the friend.

Serg
27.05.2004, 00:29
Many thanks to all who has responded to my question!!! Thanks doctor Isaev!!! Did not think At all, that to me can give really valuable advice or councils! I very much seryozno shall think of our attitudes or relations.
Still time of thanks:-)