PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. Prompt please that to me to do or make? Each time as I on...

Igor.
24.05.2004, 09:42
The dear doctor. Prompt please that to me to do or make? Each time as I shall work sex umenja there are reddenings (natertosti), sometimes strong with nebolshim krovotocheniem, on a member and while they will not begin to live it is impossible to be engaged in sex. It lasts already neskolko years. Can than nibud to grease? That that I am on sale in seks-shops not so I trust.

LEDI SEX
25.05.2004, 15:27
Sex-shop happen different, in normal advise the doctor! And the reason of your problem can be "dryness" partnyorshi, and consequently and from a strain your consequences. And what you are not helped" or "assisted" by a petting? Then it is necessary to use ljubrikanty, they in enough can be got in a corresponding or meeting place (s-sh.).

Isaev D.D.
26.05.2004, 17:09
Dear Igor! The reasons can be the most different. For example, this disturbance of a microflora at partnershi, change of acidity of medium of a vagina, a mechanical boring iz-for a disadvantage of greasing or a boring from local contraceptives used by her or it Is required survey of the doctor for specification of all details! One of the elementary variants of protection against similar complications - use of a condom!