PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. I work as driver KAMAZa. A trouble that my member a feather...

JAsha
19.05.2004, 01:52
The dear doctor. I work as driver KAMAZa. A trouble that my member has ceased to rise in house conditions. In a cabin as though all is normal, and as I shall arrive home to liked zhenushke well as it is impossible and each time all is worse and worse.
Give advice or council, what to me to undertake with this business?

Ljalja
20.05.2004, 01:24
And in a cabin with whom it is normal? Treat developments of stagnation of a small basin: a hemorrhoids and a prostatitis. Success!)))

Isaev D.D.
21.05.2004, 17:23
Dear JAsha! It is known, that vibronagruzki (that often is observed at professional drivers) negatively influence a status of the spinal centers and lead to depression of a potency. Visit or attend the sexologist for inspection and consultations.

Violetta Petrovna.
22.05.2004, 23:14
Well that you not lyotchik-a fighter. You know, how it is not convenient to be engaged in IT or THIS in a single cockpit?:-))
Century of Item Time of scurf 9635 hours.

The anonym
24.05.2004, 05:33
Petrovna it is not right, to the pilot with a very young beauty in sex to be engaged it is very class! There Are advantages, such as, singularity of pleasure and fast reduction the mutual culmination:-))) In an one-place it is possible to borrow or occupy even three together:-)

The anonym
25.05.2004, 15:54
Ha! Still to the pilot it would be bad - houses the wife, onboard - the stewardess

Plechman
26.05.2004, 04:50
Well in occasion of developments of stagnation of a basin - the truth, can in it or this and the reason. To struggle with them it is not complex or difficult - time at an o'clock it is necessary to leave a cabin and 5 10 minutes of exercises - rotation by a basin, knee-bends, moves burdens... Small problemka in that, the truth, that people can not understand...