PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind day! At me such problem. When I am engaged in sex, after perv...

recepient
20.05.2004, 14:30
Kind day!

At me such problem. When I am engaged in sex, after first time at me is long enough (35 45 minutes) do not appear an erection. During first time it's OK, an erection good. Sometimes after first time the erection does not appear at all. At me rather temperametnaja the girl, and an once to her always a little. How it is possible to increase their quantity or amount? Whether it is normal? Thankful in advance for the help.

Marina
22.05.2004, 21:55
At all of you by way of. Know how much men cannot and 1 j time. And in occasion of 2 go there is nothing to complex. Can cost to solve the problem with the girl why to her a little? Understanding partnersha will not put the man in position when he should be justified, why he cannot 2 j time.

child
25.05.2004, 23:49
Hour, one and a half, two
Yes, what, to hell, a difference! The some and three minutes happens much. Besides, much depends and on a concrete situation.
Time - not end in itself. Longly - it is good" not for all. It is the extremely unpleasant to hear from its or her lips: " You me zatrah ", literally this word... It is insulting, yes!
There are at once ideas, type " Instead of whether it is time to me to find other girl-friend ".
Well, and if with her all is normal, and sex is pleasant to her also as well as you it is optimum - hour - an one and a half, certainly, in the event that nobody loafs. In fact tomorrow since morning on job
As a result, as a rule, both are cut down. Has well worked - has well had a rest.
Well, and if lady has lagged behind here, keep! Consider or count, that since morning you to her have already provided bad mood :
The main thing to not overdo, and "not roll" so, that at it or her legs or foots will begin podkashivatsja when she will wish to rise and descend or go, for example, in a bathroom Though, here it is possible to roll safely to itself " five with plus " for the diligence...:
For this, and otklanjajus
Morals:
If both were cut down, and next morning nobody can recollect, that was it was good only in the evening the same as also the one who has fallen asleep the first, means all, here, it is a pity that to recollect anybody and can nothing