PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, help or assist please I do not know what to do or make One year ago we...

Dasha
23.05.2004, 17:52
Hello the doctor, help or assist please I do not know what to do or make One year ago we practically time in 2 months ito after persistent hints (all we meet 2 years) have ceased to be engaged in sex with my partner. I tried to speak seriously, explained why it for me important, he spoke, that at it or him a problem at job and in general something with an inclination. And then I some times found it or him, behind self-satisfaction with magazines, tried to talk, but he has told or said, that at it or him a habit since the childhood and he tried or tasted, but could not get rid of it or her. I so cannot, it or he accepts attitudes or relations without sex and though at us in all rest very well, I while have taken a pause and do not live at it or him because I do not know what to do or make. Advise, please.

Isaev D.D.
25.05.2004, 07:18
Dear Dasha! All this is more similar to an excuse If the partner was excited with a situation he something would undertake for its or her correcting. So think: whether such attitudes or relations are necessary.