PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Advise me what or originators. Very much it is necessary...

Alla
22.05.2004, 02:17
Hello the doctor.
Advise me what or originators. Has very much bothered ostavatsja unsatisfied. Very much I ask help or assist. Thanks.

22.05.2004, 18:28
And you not probyvala to find the sun of other partner? Lo and behold and originators will be not necessary. And is even easier, talk to the guy on this subject. If clever that will understand. And if there is no that precisely search for another.

Kurrovna
23.05.2004, 12:03
Do not pay attention to any reports of type previous. It really problem: - (, but also she is solved:-) the Main thing to borrow or occupy in her or it as it is necessary and to not stop before what;-)

The anonym
23.05.2004, 22:27
I think, that you need any time (2 3 weeks) to have a drink calming or abirritating, to remove a problem from itself and to extinguish a neurosis of expectation (the trouble on a subject " again will not turn out " which leads to that, as actually, it is impossible) and then
It is possible poprinimat lungs adaptogeny (a ginseng, limonnik, levzeja, rodiola pink) on 5 10 droplets in first half of day. If at you low pressure a little it or him will lift these preparations. If you kogda-or received an orgasm independently, means any obstacles to its or his reception with the partner are not present, chut-hardly patiences and all will turn out, try to relax or be relaxed before and during process. Success to you

Alla
24.05.2004, 19:20
Esle it is possible the girl which has responded me to the first write to me yours adress I want posovetovatsja with you. Big sposibo for the shown care.

child
25.05.2004, 01:21
The main thing that the girl was Kurrovnoj, instead of other is sensitive! In general what sense silently to conduct conversation most with itself, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????????