PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We with the husband very seldom make love (marriage or spoilage 14 years), to an erection at...

Katya, 34
15.05.2004, 02:53
We with the husband very seldom make love (marriage or spoilage 14 years), to an erection at it or him that's all right, and the desire is not present, a first step I always do or make, the husband promises to go to the doctor, but does not go, and I think, he can me we deceive also it or this covers unwillingness to be with me, prompt what to do or make, to what doctor to him to address, is not present more forces so to be excruciated, I do not want or wish to him to change, therefore have sometimes a good time in a bath with douche, but he, certainly, does not know about it or this. And I wish to receive an orgasm from it or him, instead of from zhelezki!!!

The anonym
18.05.2004, 18:57
Katya, at me the same problem, the truth, to my husband 53. Speak, with the years there is a depression libido and now we should do or make a first step. Yes, it is unusual, angers, but there's nothing to be done a little, and at men there comes a climacterium.

The anonym
22.05.2004, 07:40
Thanks, that you have supported or maintained me, and that, probably, everyone consider or count it so banal, that do not pay attention!

The anonym
22.05.2004, 17:00
Thanks, that you have supported or maintained me, and that, probably, everyone consider or count it so banal, that do not pay attention! And to the husband my 44 years.

child
24.05.2004, 16:30
Yes is not present, the little fool, simply everyone know who both whence and what for writes.