PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I kak-have read through that in magazine, that at all men is erogenn...

Rita
19.05.2004, 06:52
Hello. I kak-have read through that in magazine, that all men have an erogenic zone in the priest. Has come to the husband and has suggested him to try or taste. It was pleasant to him, but to me is not present. It became opposite to me. Now at us a problem. He asks, and I cannot. Sometimes through force it I do or make. But me kazhetsja, that he and the gay person can become. You collided or faced with it or this?

KKK
21.05.2004, 02:57
Yes, and I like to do or make that that pleasantly my liked. And I do not consider or count it or him the gay person! And you when offered could not think of that that it is not pleasant to you?? Now also the emotional dyscomfort will be at the spouse. Practically to all men it is pleasant, and many of them are afraid to ask of the wives to help or assist to receive it or him this pleasure! And by the way mistresses with it or this successfully consult! I at all do not wish to offend you or to frighten, but to think it is necessary snachalo a head. And if something was for example opposite to him, what would be pleasant to you? You as to it or this have concerned?

The anonym
22.05.2004, 00:04
And Rita is pleasant to you proctal or anal sex?

child
24.05.2004, 15:12
Rita, it is not absolutely clear as you have tried or tasted? You were informed, that at men with erogenic zones in the priest, but also and at women they take place to be. So you have tried or tasted in the popochku or have thrust sex igrushechku in it or him?