PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Whether prompt please it is possible to develop chustvitelnost...

Alexander
20.05.2004, 21:03
Hello the doctor. Whether prompt please it is possible to develop chustvitelnost vaginas of the woman and to learn to operate or control muscles of a vagina. Saw advertising a special simulator and the description of various exercises? Whether there Are on this subject scientific data?
I can believe in that that it is possible to train mytsy, but in that that it is possible to raise or increase chustvitelnost to me to not be believed. In my opinion she or is or is not present.
In advance thanks.

evromedprestizh
21.05.2004, 18:22
Dear Alexander! On a question interesting you it is possible to find the answer in the literature on TANTRA-to yoga. Sensitivity of a vagina can be increased with use stimuljatsionnyh techniques.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category urolog-sexopathologist Molodtsov Anatoly Anatolevich

Kozlik
22.05.2004, 17:59
Good fellows Anatoly Anatolevich, hello! zanimatsja it is forbidden by self-advertisement on Lissabonskoj to the convention of doctors.

Esteem " Muscles Kegelja "
23.05.2004, 10:27
Even p men and women, p heard about p value or meaning;importance p muscles of a perineum (some them name sex muscles), not p themselves them pp. Training of these muscles helps or assists at many disturbances of function of genitourinary organs (an incontience wet, a prostatitis, etc.), regulations of sex functions (an erection, an ejaculation and an orgasm) and diseases of a rectum (a hemorrhoids, an incontience of a feces, etc.). pp muscles of a perineum it is exclusively important for successful adjustment of an orgasm.

Kozlik
24.05.2004, 12:37
I too spoke about this simulator, interestingly the nobility precisely he is useful or not.