PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is the sexual constitution? One can 5 times for a night, but is fast, another...

Not skilled or experienced
21.05.2004, 01:09
What is the sexual constitution? One can 5 times for a night, but is fast, another only 1, but long, and the woman is happy or enough. One is nervous, and at it or him constantly falls, but if calms down or is abirritated, all About. To, another without nerves does or makes the dlo for 5 mines, and sleeps. Who from them is more weak? Where this border?
In what this notorious sexual constitution how it or her define or determine and how it or she can be improved if she is insufficient is expressed? A question to the expert.

The anonym
21.05.2004, 20:37
There is a bull breeding, happens meat.
And at people....
And on the bill prevedyonnyh examples, both varjanta weak.
Should rise instantly, the member should be the worker (zhilestyj, in veins) to fuck longly, and several times to finish not pulling out... Here it, the constitution!!! You that, on a farm are going to to go to work, osemenjat cows?

Isaev D.D.
22.05.2004, 21:08
Dear not Skilled or Experienced! The quantity or amount of ejaculations in unit of time (ekstsessivnost) is only one of parameters of the sexual constitution. And I am perfect or absolute with you agree, that satisfaction of pair intimate relations depends not on the sexual constitution, and from conformity each other, presence of mutual feelings and skill to respond to needs or requirements each other! The concept of the sexual constitution is criticized for cleanly physiological approach by many experts! The sexual constitution is nejrogumoralnoe maintenance of sex and genesial function, t. e. Physiological potential which the given individual has. As any potential, he can be used to the full or not be used at all At certain "trainings", t. e. At active use of available opportunities, parameters of sexuality can raise or increase (for example, raises or increases libido or ability to experience orgasticheskie discharges at the woman).

XXX
24.05.2004, 06:51
My husband finishes once, the certificate or act lasts 10 minutes. I it or him like also another to me it is not necessary, but I am quiet, he to me will not change on left and to the right. At it or him a great lot of other advantages - And HE PRESENT or TRUE the MAN I CAN ON IT or him operetsja ALWAYS. " Breeding bulls " are alas deprived That.