PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I have appeared in very unpleasant situation. During sexual...

Grigory
23.05.2004, 11:17
The dear doctor! I have appeared in very unpleasant situation. During the sexual certificate or act (for me) I have felt the first, that there does not come an erection. e. She appeared, but kak-that not completely and at once vanished. I certainly very much worried, can iz-for it or this... And still that can cause? I always considered or counted, that at me any problems with an erection. Often happened, that without any reasons the erection did not pass or take place very longly. Nothing hurted or was ill;was sick recently. Now I think, can it is necessary to address to the doctor? What to tell or say to the girl? This all can close trousers or excitement... What with me???

Skilled
24.05.2004, 04:49
Has suffered prolonged anxiety. All will come in norm or rate, only it is not necessary to scroll in a head a mental cud on
To this occasion. Address to the psychotherapist, will talk also he will give you a positive spirit.
Success ahead, what your years!