PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to explain behaviour 22 h the years or summer girl who madly likes the ...

Lena
19.05.2004, 05:56
How to explain behaviour 22 h the years or summer girl who madly likes the guy and walks on the party or side. It is necessary to notice, that sex at it or her with its or her guy high-grade and does not reserve what misses and plus to all she is going to for it or him in marriage, knowing that if he learns or finds out about changes she loses it or him.

sss
19.05.2004, 11:26
The most elementary shljujujuha.
About love of speech is not present. Such animals are absolutely not capable to like!

The anonym
20.05.2004, 11:15
So it is illness or disease - sexual delicacy, to anybody cannot give up. A bad habit. And what to do or make, you have solved!

Thunder and lightnings
21.05.2004, 21:01
Normally to explain and to not do or make tragedies. Look diskusiju below

Sad_eyes
22.05.2004, 17:52
Can, there is no acuteness oshchushchueny?;-) the stress constant for nervous system that it was not boring Is necessary?;-)) Let _ _ will try to itself to explain, what for to her it...

I
23.05.2004, 06:14
ponajuljudav behaviour of animals, has understood, what they are able to like better, more faithfully and more gently people though two years ago so did not think, and Lena can sympathize only, well unless it is love? Though now the doctor can tell you what to like it is possible at once the person 5 10 and it today norm or rate. I wish to offend nobody, but I such do not understand.

Isaev D.D.
23.05.2004, 20:59
The dear Lena! I shall not make bold to give an explanation to behaviour of the person about which almost it is not known. It is possible to assume and personal features (for example, conformism, field behaviour , passion to acute sensations ), and features of sexuality (t. e. "Splitting" libido, the appreciable autonomy of sexuality with feeling of love and attachment) In all this it is necessary to understand in detail and, probably, will appear, that the decision of any psychological problems will remove or take off from the agenda need or requirement for changes