PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why when I kiss the guy at me a plenty zhi is allocated...

Lena
20.05.2004, 13:46
Why when I kiss the guy at me a plenty of a liquid is allocated. I all soak through literally. When he tries zalest to me in shorts I it or him I stop, t. To. I complex iz-for the sputums.

Natik
21.05.2004, 13:03
Lena, most likely, you simply are very easily raised or excited, it is allocated greasing. Just responded a pier. To the person, at its or his girl as I have understood, on the contrary. At all different organisms to complex it is not necessary!!! I think, to yours a pier. chel-ku it will be pleasant to learn or find out as strongly you it or him want. With some girls it is necessary to try strongly that has appeared though any kol-in greasings so do not worry. I in this occasion do not experience, my pier. chel-to it is happy or enough, that I am always ready":)

Isaev D.D.
22.05.2004, 18:23
The dear Lena! During exaltation there is a humidification mucous (ljubrikatsija). It is known, that bole the high level of estrogens results or brings and in more intensive ljubrikatsii. It normally also should like the partner!

Leo
23.05.2004, 20:30
And I very much like wet girls. Than mokree that lutshe.
And to lick this juice it simply PARADISE!!!
Njam.