PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask prompt as me to be, I like the pranja, he mejan. Age to me...

Katarina (not for zjuki)
20.05.2004, 18:34
I ask prompt as me to be, I like the pranja, he mejan. The age to me does not allow to sleep with it or him, but we have a good time, he to me does or makes kunilingus, tries to make everything, lsh to me it would be pleasant, and how to me of a message? How to be? I to him have removed or have taken off jeans, and what further mind or wit I shall not give, how arms or hand to work there? Tell or say pliz, thankful in advance!

Rina
22.05.2004, 07:43
It is arrival with opjatom, by the some hundred years and do not know what to do or make then, vainly you experience, esteem book Isaeva

Natik
23.05.2004, 18:44
And your pier. chel-to the cat knows about your age. Nothing allows? Take in an arm or a hand a member, put its or his arm or hand on the and tell or say: " Dear, show (or learn) as it is pleasant to you, I want, that to you it was good ". Believe, usually pier. chel-to knows that it is necessary to do or make by an arm or a hand to take pleasure. And oral sex is there will be a following step, it is not necessary at once " In a mouth on the eggs! "