PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, To me 25. I finish 2 times a month in a dream, but with the man fail...

Zina
19.05.2004, 15:01
Hello,
To me 25. I finish 2 times a month in a dream, but with the man it was impossible never. It for ever?

aaa
21.05.2004, 01:53
Zinochka, that you want still!!! Others and have no it or this, you tell or say thanks the God, that though so you finish. And if it would be desirable with men. That it is necessary to try to not turn out until then yet. Yes, to search for specially such men too it is not necessary. If it is fated, it is fated.

The one who will help or assist
21.05.2004, 05:25
Until then there will be no yet on your way a present or true muzhik.

Lajza
22.05.2004, 13:16
Zina, do not rush to extreme measures. Vo-the first, nothing happens for ever, and vo-the second, it is necessary to be able to wait.

Isaev D.D.
23.05.2004, 13:34
Dear Zina! That fact, that you test a discharge in a dream, with all definiteness testifies to an opportunity to receive a discharge and in reality. Try to understand what actions of the partner, what influences on erogenic zones strengthen exaltation, lead to its or his increase. Your problem or task - to study to plunge into tested sensations and to achieve their body height in process of continuation lask from the partner. You should direct or refer its or his actions to the necessary party or side, to the desired purpose! Do not hurry event (haste and impatience only stir or prevent to you!) also try to use for "trainings" only emotionally comfortable conditions! Result it will be obligatory! As you can see, the problem consists in skill correctly to be adjusted or be set up on a situation, to plunge into it or her