PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrasti the doctor.. That to me to do or make, the matter is that to me of 17 years, and jadevstv...

Sasha
22.05.2004, 19:29
Zdrasti the doctor.. That to me to do or make, the matter is that to me of 17 years, and jadevstvennik, therefore I am going to to cause or call the girl under the order, Well to me to do or make 17 years already, thanks

LEDI SEX
23.05.2004, 00:58
And what, so not " under the order " it is weak?? Who "does not peck"? It is a pity, that in so perfect years, will have to begin with falsha, with imitation of passions, you will regret about it or this. Yes, do not forget, at us the maid not only strongly cheap, but also strongly infectious!....

Isaev D.D.
23.05.2004, 07:28
Dear Sasha! I do not understand what for it is necessary to search for prostitutes event not ordinary only if it occurs or happens to the beloved And contact to the prostitute will cause or call only fastidious attitude or relation to and to partnershe And it you are going to to remember well as the important event, how the introduction into sex attitudes or relations? The strange and unjustified decision! Think once again!