PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Half a year back from me the husband of All this time at me has left nobody was. Me mu...

S.V.
19.05.2004, 02:18
Half a year back from me the husband of All this time at me has left nobody was. Me muchvjut unpleasant sensations from long absence of sex. Whether there are any medicines muffling these signs. To suffer or bear there is all more difficultly, and the partner cannot find, t. To. To me already for a long time not 20 years

The anonym
19.05.2004, 17:59
Masturbirovat did not try or taste? Helps or assists very well.

Kiwi
20.05.2004, 12:13
Strange. The husband to find really uneasy, and the partner - not a problem. Sexly anxious men - a pond prudi. Try to advertize through the Internet on any board of acquaintances or descend or go in club " to That for 30 ".

Mandarin
21.05.2004, 07:25
Here that IT, that " a pond prudi " for you, Kivi, and for With. let there will be excellent or different and liking a man, happiness to her!:))) Not nevertheless can daavat announcements in the Internet!

Kiwi
22.05.2004, 16:59
Well, certainly. Any bosh write to conference www. 03. ru can, and announcements cannot write to the Internet. It is necessary to break, show itself the initiative. Otherwise all life will wait for prince on a white horse, and he all will not arrive... And years that go. Prince nuzhe and at all " excellent or different liking the man ", and simply usual normal muzhik can here not?

T-Rex
23.05.2004, 07:19
Dog - the best friend to the person!:-))))
(In the most direct sense of this phrase)