PDA

Просмотр полной версии : When we walk with the husband he pays attention to men. In sex he in vos...

The anonym
22.05.2004, 14:23
When we walk with the husband he pays attention to men. In sex he in delight from lask proctal or anal area. At times it seems to me, that at it or him is any otnoshchenija with the partner on job, it or he is disturbed constantly with cracks in zad.prohode. I tried to talk to it or him about "it or this", but he denies all, but also the intim with me is not necessary to him. Innitsiativa should proceed always from me... What to me to do or make? I already so am psychologically tired from guesses...

Isaev D.D.
23.05.2004, 05:23
How much or As far as I have understood, the husband does not refuse affinity with you, and all the resulted or brought descriptions still about what do not speak.
Think better why you do not trust him, than your jealousy speaks? The problem can lays in other plane of your mutual relations?
Reflect, what you want? To learn, confirm or find out, confirm the suspicions? For what? Finally to poison the home life?